Monday, April 23, 2012

Kerri Photography!

There are hundreds of different photographers out there to choose from but one that caught my eye was Kerri Photography. Kerri Photography is run by kerri Salow who is actually originally from my hometown, Earlville. She now lives near Des Moines. What caught my eye about her was the fact that she did my cousin's wedding photos a couple years ago and I fell in love with her work. She has great creativity and her pictures are so eye-catching. There was no doubt in my mind that I had to have her for our wedding!

I contacted Kerri about a month ago to get information from her regarding her photography and she gave me the following:
I highly recommend you check out her blog, it is filled with amazing pictures!! And you will learn a thing or two about Kerri, she is awesome!

Also check out her facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment