Sunday, April 22, 2012

2 weeks...

I graduate exactly 2 weeks from today so wedding-related-things are not necessarily on my mind at all right now. Things that are on my mind right now are:
  • Finals
  • Lining up a job for after graduation
  • Moving out of Coe College
  • Last minute get togethers with friends
  • Studying, studying, studying...
There is a lot going on these last two weeks of college so my mind is far from thinking about wedding plans as sad as that is to say. I know that once these two weeks are over though, that the wedding plans will pick up right where I left off!

Unfortunately, since I am so busy these last two weeks of school, that leaves me little to no time to see Nick. :(  That is probably one of the hardest things to deal with in our relationship, the long periods of time apart. Nick knew, getting into this relationship that he was going to have to deal with me living in Cedar Rapids most of the time while he lives in Manchester (nearly an hour apart). In reality, an hour is not that bad. When we go weeks without seeing each other though, it is taxing on our relationship. It creates tension sometimes, not because we want to be mad at each other but because we are striving to see each other so badly.

I am praying that these last two weeks do not create any tension between the two of us but brings us closer. I also pray that my finals do not stress me out too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment